Thursday, August 9, 2012

AUGUSt 9 YEAR 2012 WOMEN'S DAY IN SOUtH AFRICA

Having been born Date 20101010 I am hardly 2 as of today but I, Tamara Sibusisiwe Phiri will challenge any man who deigns or thinks superiority over me!  Biology teaches me that all the children, Deo Volente, I am ever gonna have were born with me! Boys  only start making their future babies at about age-15. So, who is in facthe senior between a man and a woman when girls' children are made by children's maternal grandmothers while boy's children HAVE tO WAItILL tHE BLIGHERS ARE FIFtEEN?

Goddammit  I was born with all the gametes that will one day  mature to be my children; but no boy on Planet Earth can boast equal biological precocity.

So, I wanto say HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY FOR SOUtH AFRICA tODAY; and the pictures you see of me were after a visit I  paid this afternoon with my Mom to Brooklyn.
And they painted me at Spurs, an eatery and my father thought it is justoo cute to wipe ioff with a bath before even one snap!

"WOMEN OF tHE WORLD! LEt US UNItE AND KICK ASS!"









No comments:

Post a Comment