Tuesday, December 3, 2013

REJOICE AS I THANK AFRICA AND THE WORLD TOWARDS THIS CHRISTMAS

REJOICING IN THE SOUTH AFRICAN STYLE


1.       I want to particularly thank two African nations for both my existence (the Republic of South Africa) and my survival (the United Republic of Tanzania where my first wife Leonilde Makafu and our two children Thoko and Maziri are still stranded despite 20-years of a Jacob-Zuma-led so-called freedom in South Africa and repatriation of former freedom fighters and their families but ["Freedom-fighter Phiri and his children must receive no state assistance just as long as Jacob Zuma still rules South Africa for Phiri is too much of a loudmouth"]).

2.       I thank you two lovely peoples: South Africa and Tanzania, Africa Motherland Nations, very much in particular for being my best African readership on this blog thus far.  The two of You have come to rank among the world's best literarily-absorbed nations like the United Kingdom, Russia or India.


3.       Without your browsing over here and your prayers, South Africa and Tanzania, my madness would have long fed the worms in an early grave, for you, My Africa, remain a very harsh environment for anybody who dares to think, particularly if that one should think freely.  But it is Tanzania in particular who taught me it is all right to be mad as a journalist just as long as the madness in grounded in factuality and no fancies.

4.       I do not care even if an African state president decides to make it a habit of his to send six heavily-armed soldiers to  my house for no reason whatsoever except the exposure of high-level corruption and racism on my African continent.


5.       Africa is my land and I of course would rather die than shut up for fear of demigods who take government for deity rather than service to the African Nation.  I have been tearfully humbled over the years by South African Afrikaans messages to the effect that my blogs are read and appreaciated and I say therefore BAIE DANKIE.  By South African IsiXhosa-language messages of encouragement and I say therefore: E NKOSI KAKHULU! NDIYABULELA!  By South African ethnic languages of all stripes and hues and I say therefore NGIYABONGA! KE A LEBOGA!




6.       Since we now, in spite of dictators, thankfully live in one global village, I must also extend my gratitude to the peoples of:
a.       the United States of America (hits: 32251)
b.      Germany (hits: 3558)
c.       the United Kingdom (3351)
d.      France (2786)
e.      India (1659)
f.        Russia (1411)
g.       Poland (1286)
h.       Netherlands (1195)



MORE MUSICAL REJOICING DESPITE ALL OF SOUTH AFRICAN POLITICAL PAIN:: OSKIDO'S PERFORMANCE ONCE AGAIN

Talking of Christmas, let us also remember how the day has been over centuries abused by white-racist governments of the world ..ahaaaaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment