Wednesday, September 4, 2013

WHITE SOUTH AFRICAN LANDOWNERS PLEASE RELAX FOR MALEMA IS LAME ON OUR BLACK LAP!


1.       I wish on this post to tell all my fellow South Africans who are not only white but also land-owning: the property moguls of European descent or even magnates of the much-coveted mining sector: PLEASE RELAX ON JULIUS MALEMA AND THE ECONOMIC FREEDOM FIGHTERS EFF SEEING THAT THIS COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF FIGHTER FOR BLACK REPOSSESSION OF THE NATIVE LAND WILL HAVE HIS POLITICAL AMBITIONS DESTROYED BY NOBODY ELSE BUT US NATIVE SOUTH AFRICANS!

2.       I am very serious about that last statement and I mean to ask you to Watch This Space!  Got very angry last week when I drove past a school in my beloved “Soweto”… well not a Soweto school anymore seeing that it has since been vandalized to smithereens and deserted into a ghost town save for the occasional prostitute walking in and out of what remains of the infrastructure and a male teenager some two houses down the street shouting “Blow Job, Please; Blowjob!”.

3.       I had heard about this former school before but I had never thought seeing it would elevate and expunge the saline liquid from my lachrymal glands.  I mean I sport ugly blood-shot eyes but, for a man who also fails to attract ladies to himself,  the two torches on my brow apparently turn more glittery and into the very mirage when tears well therein.  I mean, some three ladies who walked passed me silently sobbing as I glued the since miniaturized pair of jacuzzis on my brow towards another embodiment of native African intellectual and spiritual malaise (if not abysmal nonchalance), uncharacteristically approached, as it to my disappointment turned out, to ask me why I was so sad-looking behind the wheel.

4.       I told them: “How on earth could this school with clearly state-of-the art security wherewithal and beautiful buildings just collapse in the face of a great black township like ‘Soweto’?”.


5.       This one elderly lady made my eyes open and said: “Look at those three huge drawings done by the  school itself on the walls and tell me what you see.”

6.       The drawings were clearly made by a very good artist albeit even for my 52 years still too surreal.


7.       I  mean, all I saw on the first drawing was a very black man kissing a lighter-skinned woman, probably a mulatto or what we in South Africa call a Coloured or Khoisan.


8.       The second drawing had an expensive car (German-made of course) but next to the car you could imagine anything you like and my imagination was also a reminder just how long last I had had sex for I saw somebody receiving or giving a blowjob, but like I said: IT IS ALL SURREAL AND HIDDEN.


9.       Clearly, whoever ordered or commissioned those drawings on a government primary school (if it was government property of course) was the devil incarnate himself who hated black people with a passion (I read somewhere in the Bible that the devil always appears in lighter skin no far from the way white people look but I do not want to be racist on my blogposts and for some good reason I imagine the person who drew those pictures was a black person and the person who commissioned such on government property… which I think it is… must have been a black person, what with our present government encouraging black ownership of cultureal and educational centres of national heritage).


10.   Now the problem arose in my head, hence my near lacrimation on my saddened eyes.  How on earth did the community around there tolerate such paintings on their school?  Why didn’t someone from whatever sphere of the state run by black people in South Africa today not point out the problems with the pictures in the faces of the impressionable 6-14 year-olds? And if we can’t run a damn school for our own children in our own community HOW ON EARTH CAN WE RUN THE FABULOUSLY VAST NATURAL RESOURCES OF AZANIA LIKE GOLD, PLATINUM, FARMLAND AND YOU NAME IT?



11.   “Phiri the pessimist once again!” I know you are probably cursing as you read on.  But in my own defence allow me to say: I heard a crooner who suggested in life it is not what or how much you have got, rather it is HOW YOU USE IT.  Please hear him sing that song yourself as I am allowed another LMAO in the company of the gods! (Pay particular attention to the lyrics around 1 minute28 seconds)

12.   Now let us go back to Julius Malema and the EFF who rightfully want to take us black people of South Africa to the land of milk and honey where we must enjoy what is rightfully ours but currently in the hands of just too many former European settlers in our land.  How are we going to put such huge resources to good use if the most basic responsibility of bringing up our own children eludes us, for indeed, your child and mine at a school forms part and parcel of our act of bringing up our kids and biologically one of the most fundamental characteristics of the human species i.e. “Parental Care”.  Are we going to be even surpassed by dogs, cats and cows in the act of parental care all so common in the mammalian family?


13.   Now, guess what: if Julius Malema and his EFF keep on prioritizing material gains for the nation at the expense of addressing the South African native’s intellectual, moral and spiritual salubriousness and viability, one of these days Malema’s own brother or sister (and not a white man or white woman)  IS GOING TO DESTROY HIM WITHOUT ONE FABULOUSLY RICH WHITE FORMER COLONIZER LIFTING A FINGER!

14.   To conclude: I do not  like Jacob Zuma and he knows it together with his predecessors Thabo Mbeki and Nelson Mandela.  But for goodness, these gentlemen have given schooling facilities for just about anybody in South Africa who needs education, although we as students and parents PAY FOR SUCH.


15.   Now, if facilities like that  school (obviously I am not naming the school for legal reasons) A SCHOOL FACILITY THAT WE PAID FOR  end up destroyed right under our noses often with our personal individual participation in that particular community and we feel no tinge whatsoever of the hole in our pockets that Jacob Zuma exacted for building and running that institution (if indeed it wag government property) HOW ARE WE GOING TO PROTECT EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS AND NECESSARIES THAT JULIUS MALEMA WILL BE HOPEFULLY GIVING US IN THE NEXT 15 TO 30 YEARS ESPECIALLY WHEN THOSE KIDS WHO WERE WATCHING KISSES AND BLOWJOBS DRAWN ON THEIR SCHOOL WALLS BY COMMUNITY AUTHORITIES WILL NOW BE THE NEW RULERS OF THE LAND?


16.   My own answer to my own poser is: Obviously we will be even less inclined to be possessive of that future and I could even hazard that our current inclination is to kill Julius Malema’s political dreams for the reason that he scares the pants off too many of the South African white fellow countrymen who have a proven record of managing what much or little they have to such an extent that they will get you arrested six months in jail for stealing a One-Rand pen from their office while we black people of year 2013 feel comfortable to let no one in our own community get arrested for destroying scores of child dreams when they vandalized a school that looks like it was well over R20-million worth while it lasted…nobody arrested even as we too often wrongfully attack the ruling African National Congress (ANC) of Jacob Zuma for having ‘one too many black kids somewhere in South Africa still studying under a tree for a roof, between rocks for classroom walls and own knees for a desk’.



17.   I think it is high time we stopped censoriously talking  government and politicians in general whether Jacob Zuma or Julius Malema or even Madam Helen Zille (the only white leader among South Africa’s current three political giant: two black giants and a white giantess to be more precise and politically-correct).  High time we looked at ourselves as entities of this African nation and ask a simple question: DO WE WANT TO SEE OURSELVES STILL AFRICAN IN THE NEXT 10 THOUSAND YEARS? OR DO WE WANT TO SEE A THIRD SLAVERY OF WHAT CLEARLY WILL BE A VERY STUPID RACE GOING THROUGH ITS JUST DESERTS AND COMEUPPANCE?

While this picture above is self-explanatory for anybody with even the barest smattering of South African history; THE VIDEO BELOW MAY BE A DIFFERENT MATTER ALTOGETHER: SIGNIFYING FOR BLOG WRITER THAT ALBEIT AS NATION SOUTH AFRICA WE MAY NOT BE SCRUPULOUS ENOUGH ABOUT PRESERVING PROPERTY, OUR EVES AND RIBS ARE MADLY IN LOVE WITH US MENFOLK! THE AMOROUS PRESENTATION BY SOUTH AFRICAN ARTISTS TITLED "Ngifuna wena wedwa" translates to "I want you and you only"
  







No comments:

Post a Comment