Friday, November 1, 2013

GRANDMOTHER!

Hello, Granny!


The Bible has told me even as early as 52 years ago of my life “Honour thy father and thy mother”.


It was impossible for me to honour those guys if I did not know who their mothers were.  But now I have come to know you, Grandmother and this post is all about honouring you by me, Goodman Manyanya Phiri.


Your name is Maiden Kumwenda if you gave birth to my father Bright Phiri.  But your name will be Princessly Maiden Nkhosi-Dlamini if you gave birth to my mother.


Now I should like to dwell on you, Mother of my Mother; for in many respects this post has been inspired by you whose praises follow:


I love you, Maternal Granny; and I know you live in a world I currently cannot, with my little brain given to me by the materialism of Planet Eart, UNDERSTAND.


Still, I know that you live and you sustain me.


I just wanted to say “Hi, Baby! Beautiful Woman born Princesss and Miss Eleanor Mafede Nkhosi-Dlamini of Emjini-Barberton in the Republic of South Africa; daughter of subsequent Princess LaMthupha whose relatives abound in South Africa’s Nelspruit on one hand and on the other hand Swazi Prince Sigeyeza Nkhosi-Dlamini; Whose Swazi Royal Highness was the son to ultimate Swazi Princess LaKhumalo and  Prince Khenkhana Nkhosi-Dlamini; the Son to Queen LaTfwala and King Somhlolo a.k.a. King Sobhuza I”


I know you still live, Granny, albeit in another world.

I have done everything in power to show you I know the truth just as I know Jesus Christ is equally alive today.
You have blessed me Granny for my knowledge and I appreciate it.


I am here on this first day of November to thank you for your appreciation.



If I say that is all it suffices to I will be a liar.  I need your Granny even from what corners of the universe you occupy to think of me, your grandson Goodman and your Greatest Love, to think of me kindly…of course you have always done so…but who but you will no the level of my greed?

I NEED MORE KINDNESS FROM YOU, GIRL, AND PRINCESS OF THE SWAZI RACE: eMaLangeni, BakaLanga, all the way from the Karanga Tribe of of Zimbabwe where the Jewish nation got its nationhood with the Covenant with God.


I have read somewhere that: to get more you must express gratefulness for what little you have so far received. And so allow me to express gratitude in my next paragraphs. (That which I did not express my gratitude for shall surely be stuff that forms part and parcel of my otherwise current prayer and private with Your Holy Highness Princess Mrs Eleanor Mafede Mavimbela whose grave lies alongside your husbands at Oshoek Bordergate with Swaziland where you were put to rest in absence during my liberation struggle with the ANC and th PAC for the political liberation of my country and your country, South Africa.)


Thank you, Gran, for my first wife LaMakafu of the United Republic of Tanzania.  I have neve seen a woman more chaste than she and she has given Your Royal Highness two beautiful babies viz Miss Mercedes-Thoko Phiri (b. 30 June 1994) and Mr Maziri Phiri (b. 10.07.2019).



Thank you, Gran, for my second wife from the Kingdom of Swaziland.  She gave me the most beautiful child I have ever seen in the name of Miss Tamara Sibusisiwe Phiri, born 10.10.2010, 10 minutes before 10 in Pretoria.  I thank your Highness Princess Mafede Nkhosi-Dlamini also for the ease her birth moment and day makes me remember her South African Identification number which should naturally be starting with 101010…. (fraudsters please watch out if you try a scam on my daughter’s easy ID you shall end up behind bars!)


It is counteless that I can thank you for, Granny!
But I want to thank you particularly for the dreams that you facilitated for me last two nights. And I will relate to you those dreams.


On waking up this morning, I dreamt my elder brother and I doing what we made ourselves famous for (save being the most intelligent pair of brothers the entire Mpumalanga Province has ever known)…FIGHTING.



My elder brother, Jackson is long dead (1987 while I was in political exile) but my dreaming of him prompted me to phone one of my siblings still alive, in order to tell him/her about a troublesome dream and fireworks erupted in the process as reciprocal and contemporaneous dreams were happening to my siblings.


Allow me, Your Swazi Royal Highness Granny to go to my second, if preceding dream, before I look into my sibling’s reciprocal dreams.

This child who is a lot younger than I stands among same-sex relatives I find unidentifiable in the dream.  One of the them has brought into the world an illegitimate child and I as the eldest surviving Phiri naturally stand censorious of the happening.

Later it is resolved as a matter and I eat humble pie.
No sooner was the matter resolved and my sibling in the dream complains of this ‘blocked toilet’ and she starts poking the pot in order to see what the blockage could be. (PLEASE REMEMBER AS READER THIS IS A DREAM).


Later on I am given a shout to come closer where the unblocking operation was taking place and I find my younger sibling as having undone the entire plumbing works supporting the toilet.  This is to the extent that the poo pot looks now more like the standard bath that my readership would understand as for shape.

She was still poking in the plumbing work when she shouted for me: “Brother, Please, Give me permission to remove that which I feel is blocking the toilet water flaw”
Of course I said: Why my permission? Just remove the uninted stopper!


I, Granny, am not relating the rest of the dream for it is too Phiri-personal to relate with the blog audience that you have joined, Your Royal Highness. Suffice it to say that I believe you know every detail of the dream I dream yesterday.


My gratitude to Your Royal Highness lies in this one aspect:
While I was dreaming own siblings for two consecutive days as of today, my sibling (Sibling confesses as I call her to relate my dreams) WAS CONTEMPORANEOUSLY NOT ONLY DREAMING, BUT SHE WAS SEEKING MEANS AND EXCUSES FOR SEEKING AUDIENCE WITH TOWARDS EXPLAINING TO ELDEST BROTHER WHAT INSTRUCTIONS SIBLING RECEIVED FROM OWN DREAMS.

….(Please get Sibling’s dreams from the edited version of what I have written hurriedly with only the First Unedited draft)


No comments:

Post a Comment