Thursday, December 13, 2012

THE ANC HAS AT 100 FOR MANGAUNG INDEED MATURED BEYOND MANDELASQUE XHOSA TRIBALISM BUT WHO ARE THE XHOSA'S FELLOW-NGUNI-SWAZI-ZULU-NDEBELE EN ROUTE TO ELECTING A TSWANA-SPEAKING MOTLANTHE AS THEIR PRESIDENT?

My confessions first.

I do not want you rely on my information here in terms of the triabl backgrounds of our great ANC's bigwigs like Kgalema Motlanthe, Matthew Phosa or Fikile Mbalula. (These people are very much afraid of publicizing their ethnicity for a reason I had best not even assay).
   
But from the little I hear (I suppose I am streetwise enough), Motlanthe is a Tswana-speaker (and Mandelasque-Xhosa tribalists like SANDF's Brigadier General Mlandeli Kula have openly been against any Tswana-speaker ruling the ANC and ipso-facto South Africa because '[why doesn't a Tswana-speaker go back to Botswana?]')

I hear Matthew Phosa is Tonga-/Tsonga-/Moroka-/Shangaan- speaking hailing from the Mpumalanga Province, particularly from town Witbank (I need to ask my Malume who apparently has a church mission there at some stage if he had ever heard of any mover and shaker by the name of Matthew around there in his day).  Anyway, if Phosa is indeed Shangaan/Tonga/Tsonga it stands him in good stead to be elected as an ANC high-flier come Mangaung because all of South Africa's Ngunis (Zulus, Mpondos, Gqunukhwebes, Tembus, Mfengus, Ndebeles, Swazis etc) were originally Tonga (Children of Moroka) AND SO HE WILL GET AN OVERWHELMING NGUNI VOTE IF HE STANDS FOR THE POST ANC DEPUTY PRESIDENT WHILE THE HONOURABLE MOTLANTHE STANDS FOR THE REALY PRESIDENCY, HOW SWEET.


But there is somebody REALLY INTERESTING HERE, going by the name of Fikile Mbalula and South Africa's current Sports Minister. Your hear he is likely to be nominated for rulinng party's Secretary General; and you know what...? THAT IS PURE GENIUS!!!


In a South Africa that Nelson Mandela tribalized and racialized when we had expected him to run out of those cankers when both he and his uneducated student left Robben Island, WE CANNOT AVOID TALKING TRIBE/RACE.  And so Fikile Mbalulua is said to be Xhosa-speaking WHICH IS FOR ME GREAT NEWS IF HE GOES FOR SECRETARY-GENERAL POSITION BECAUSE THE GREAT PEOPLES OF THE EASTERN CAPE WILL NOT ONLY BE THE ONES VOTING HIM IN POWER BY MEANS OF ANC DELEGATES GOING TO MANGAUNG, BUT THE SOTHO- AND AFRIKAANS-SPEAKING EASTERN CAPE WILL WILLINGLY VOTE HIM IN AS I UNDERSTAND HE IS BORN IN THE FREE-STATE PROVINCE.


I said I do not have hard facts about my information insofar as people's ethnic identies, AND SO PLEASE DON'T QUOTE ME ON THE ABOVE.


You can nonetheless quote me on the next issue relating to the identity of the Nguni People (and one of the spies who likes to quote me is a Facebook Friend of Mine from Germany who plays South African called Badimo Rasekgala)



THE NGUNI PEOPLE.

I am still writing about this Great People...Beluhlanga...


Kgalema Motlanthe: Reports suggest he is more than ready to challenge a playboy who has hijacked our forefathers'ANC in the past few years.  And if Motlanthe has the support of Matthew Phosa and Fikile Mbalula, methinks he stands a good chance of trouncing in Mangaung a political nitwit relying on spy tapes to avoid jail time for alleged corruption!

No comments:

Post a Comment