Saturday, December 24, 2011

ZINDZI MANDELA A MILLIONAIRESS OR IS THIS A JOKE?

Me Zindzi Mandela "ordered to pay some American something in the region of well over USD 25 million"!?


To top it all, she should be reported as sounding nonchalant about such a court order stemming from the United States of America!!!?

Walk in the park, huh, Sister?

Please, Comrade (or should I say "Comrade Nelson Mandela's Daughter"),  give me just 1% of that money, or even less I will appreciate, will you?




You have no idea how much that little small wee percent can change my beggared life.  I know it is not your personal fault, Dear Princess, that I am an effective beggar on the eve of the 2011 Christmas celebration; but may you know it now it is because of people who speak your language (Zulu and Xhosa) that I am like this and even though I would like to explain this averment to you, I cannot because there is an order of a High Court judge issued earlier this year to stop me from writing about issues of tribalism I came across in a particular sphere of my life only to be repeatedly charged when I blew the  whistle about it.




I am highlighting here your station in life, Princess, not because I have any axe to grind against you, but just to show an ethnic grouping or two in South Africa just how hard this Chrismas is going to be  comparatively hard for the other individuals coming from the 7 or 8 others ethnic groups who post-1994 have never been fortunate enough to have a son or a daughter for The President of The entire Republic of South Africa.




So, please, don't take it personally, as it is not my intention to displease you, Princess.  Being a son of royal people myself (ex-Zulu-Matanje-Phiri people paternally and Swazi-Dlamini, maternally), disrespecting any other human being is anathema to me, least of all would be an act of belittling a princess of our African people like yourself Zindzi, never!



You should know, just for a background, that I, like your father (AbaThembu Prince Nelson Mandela), also fought for freedom.  But unlike yourself and your father, I have still not yet seen what they call South Africa's freedom, for reasons that, as highlighted above, I will not go into on this blogging post, though it will not be difficult for you too google them.




However, believe you me, Ma'am and Princess, I live in a shack (umkhukhu) most of the time since 1994 just like I lived most of the time in a soldier's tent or the open veld prior to 1994!


The saddest thing though, now, is that I have got a wives and a small baby (and two other bigger children) who are no hardy soldiers like me, and so the financial privation visited upon me by those who abuse state positions to falsely charge whistle-blowers against the new racism (individual Nguni tribalism and xenophobia) in South Africa, is harder on my civilian family than on me, a trained fighter.




Why you the Princess, out of my problems, you find yourself blogged to by a total stranger it's because of this article I read yesterday suggesting you can pay an American something like R70 million!


Yes, I am a stranger to you; but you can I am sure imagine that you are not a stranger to me at all having been reading about you since time immemorial, Princess and Nkosazana!


I am sure you will find it in your heart to  see in my plea to you the merrier Chrismas side of this all for you.   For  if there was ever any soul that was going to prevent you from getting to heaven one silly day in the after-life,believe you me, Princess, it is my crying soul via these letters you are reading now.




Besides, it is said in the Writ those who will inherit the Kingdom of God  are those who have got the requisite response for indivividuals like me (beggared not because of their own foolishness, but by South Africa's roundly-denied yet pandemic black-on-black racism under government-after-government's state employ from your father Nelson Mandela's 1994 to this day: Zuma's 2011 famed for party re-election fever for 2012 in Mangaung!




I know many South African politicians today reject Christianity and religion in general and actually blame these for current South Africa's ills yet I seem to think you are neither a politician nor an anti-religionist.


You are a powerful woman, Zindzi; if not for the print-suggested money, then for the name "Mandela", and I am sure even if you never helped me, there is a lot you can achieve for your country, South Africa.


If you would just once open your mouth to South African politicians in President Jacob Zuma's state ministries to stop the tribalism that one too many of them was and still is propagating particularly while both your father (Nelson) and his successor Thabo Mbeki were in power, THESE BLACK-RACIST POLITICIANS WOULD START TO LISTEN, My Dear Princess!


Don't you think so?






Maybe all I had wanted to write here is: Amazing that there could be ex-struggle millionaires and millionairesses   walking in our midst without status awareness on our part for them!



Or am I the individual ignoramus under-informed here?



OK, I admit it is not for the first time I hear or read "Zindzi is into boxing promotion" or something.  And I think another South African fight or non-fight involving Mohammed Ali's pugislitic daughter did, if I am not mistaken, tag the "Zindzi-Mandela" name in its controversy.


Sad that we only hear about your efforts for South African society only when there is a controversy, Comrade Zindzi Mandela.  Maybe, in exchange for the money I am asking from you, you should hire me for your public relations officer.  I'd promise to do a superb job for you, and I am sure my current "unnamable" employer (the aforesaid highcourt judge will kill me if I mention her name) will not mind if I ask her permission to moonlight with you, Princess: my employer has in any case suspended me from work since March 2011 (after a removal from a post since 2002) all in preparation to prosecute and dismiss me from work for blogging against workplace black racism (a.k.a. tribalism/xenophobia).




But still to my original point: Zindzi Mandela is therefore a hot boxing promoter, isn't she, if I read the article right? 


Still, that does not explain where it (the subsumed money and moola, I mean) started in the first place!


Do I maybe underestimate the status of "close relationship and childhood to a state president"?


I mean: the last real mind picture I have of Zindzi Mandela in prominence was when, her mother Winnie still in and out of house arrests, I for one was still in exile in the 80s seeing her on television appealing to me (the guerrilla fighter under military training in friendly Tanzania) and also to the international community for the father to be released from prison!


It is only a short time ago, man! And nobody told me Zindzi was an heiress to some fortune or something.  I took it Nelson Mandela's children, like me and other freedom fighters then, lived through international donations, nothing to enrich you in any big way.


In those same 80's, I should admit, I was also subjected to countless acts of tribalism; maybe this speeded up my brain clock and also served to  blunt my reading appetite about Zindzi Mandela.




OK, that may not be reason enough or excuse for not reading how Zindzi Mandela made her apparent millions.



Therefore I should maybe be man enough to confess that "from those 80's, I ---lazy me---had not since taken the trouble to  read Zindzi Mandela is any ground-breaking business effort as it were, valiantly lifting herself up (like the heroic father) by the bootstraps as is apparently state-required of all veterans of the anti-apartheid struggle (including Zindzi) MK, APLA and other non-military formations under Zuma, Mbeki and even under Zindzi's father, Nelson Mandela!



Maybe I am just too dull to understand how people make and attract money (I had better read my cob-webbed copy of Robert Kiyosaki's "Rich Dad Poor Dad" lying somewhere in my shack...who knows, my daughters may, like Zindzi Mandela is reported to be doing, one day have a reason to smile and attract Americans to our shores if only for the reason of beating the hell out of each other in boxing matches!


Still, if it is true that Me Zindzi Mandela dabbles in multi-million-rand agreements, surely someone will write me a comment to educate me as to where she found her financial muscle in the very first place!

But let us suppose, nobody actually knows the answer, will I be forgiven if I ask: who wants to blame President Zuma for avuncular relationship to Mr Khulubuse Zuma, a man alleged to have mysteriously happened into fabulously rich ways particulalry after the uncle became State President?

Is being a state president in South  Africa...sorry it is still an innocent question and not a statement as I still do not have the facts on Zindzi and I am waiting for them from my comment box... is presidency a gravy train for your close relatives?  Is it the reason why, without at least a one-million-strong tribe to back you if you are ethnically Nyasa (who are not native to South Africa but to Mozambique, Malawi, Tanzania and Zambia only), there can be no one in South Africa named President Goodman Manyanya Phiri?



If that be true, is that the reason why President Zuma's supporters, particularly in KwaZulu-Natal which boasts homeground status to South Africa largest (called Zulu) ethnic group, are fighting tooth and nail to have him get a second term in office vian Mangaung next year when every other province in South Africa seems to be saying he must like hell get his second terms?


What happened to our constitutional commitment 1994-1996 never to look at a man's skin colour, creed or pedigree when we go about dispensing to our citizens the rights and responsibilities  of being anything including the responsibility of being State President?


Why are the KwaZulu-Natal Zulus now threatening fire and brimstone to us people who love the ANC when we suggest Mr Zuma (who has not said one visibly-reported word to call his fellow tribesmen to order) has had his day and should not even dream of contesting Mangaung  next year?


Are these Durban-based individuals berserk enough to even beat up and out of conferences on even international topics like global warming all dissenting voices, only conducting this ruffians' behavour for the money that may accrue to them being fellow Zulus of Zuma the Party President and later state President even post-Mangaung?

Where are the answers, please, you relatives of South Africa's post-1994 First Citizens?


My! I used to think these tribal things happen to dictatorships like Gaddafi's Libya where close relatives and children of the head of state simply get fabulously rich without everyone knowing how they got there.  EVEN IN OUR DEMOCRACY, THEN!!!??


I do not know how precise this statement is, but somebody said to me the other day about Gaddafi:




"His epitaph on a secret grave somewhere in the desert reads:  'He was born in Libya's Sirte.  He was propelled to power by military support of people from Sirte.  He worked throughout his life as Brother leader principally to the people of Sirte particularly those of his sweet seeds but not Libya.  When the Arab Spring sprung him troublesome winds,he ran for cover in Sirte.  And Sirte saw him smoked out of a culvert only to be shot like an animal for sport"



Whether true or not, this kind of talk about yesteryear's great man like Libya's Gaddafi must make us wonder, how many of our South African presidents talk good when in fact they may be privately involved in "Gaddafi's style" propagating tribalism for the ethnic group that gave birth to them as individuals?  How can we solve this problem or maybe perception to a problem if that is all it is?


Princesses (and princes, of course) must give the nation direction when such questions vex us even during an otherwise goodwill period like Christmas.

(My ABSA Bank Savings Account Number, which is fortunately not a state secret, is digitized as 9074472391, and trust me, Comrade Zindzi, I will report immediately to South African Receiver of Revenues, your contribution to help me pay fees next year for court cases brought about by a few Nguni/Ngoni tribalists in goverment for the past 11 running years now.  Who, knows, Great Lady and African Princess Zindzi Mandela, you may open for me a blessing this Chrismas that other people anywhere in South Africa and perhaps the world, develop a sympathy for my dire predicament.  Trust me, once your deposit has been made and many others promises to be coming, I will immediately go to relevant Court offices to open a special  trust account for such disbursements from yourselves because I would like to forever remain a law-abiding citizen.  And in advance, Thank you, Comrade Zindzi Mandela, Princess of the great and ancient AbaThembu Dynasty of the Abathembu People of our Lovely South Africa!)


Mandela's daughter ordered to pay R62m: report - Times LIVE:

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment