Friday, July 27, 2012

IN ME DWELL SWAZILAND'S ROYAL NHLABATSI AND DLAMINI TOGETHER

My name is Tamara Sibusisiwe Phiri (a cyber-hijacker at the expense of my father, Goodman Phiri).

I am two years old, or to be more precise, 21 months old and if to split the hair, 656 days old.  Below is a picture of my maternal grandmother, a Swazi Princess from the royal Dlaminis by birth.


Click right here if you want to see me a few moons ago learning to walk...and please do not laugh where my father never did! 

Below is my childhood buddy from Zimbabwe... what a cry baby!!!





Below is my picture as of yesterday, Thursday the 26th July 2012.  Do I look cute, huh?


How did I get this story on-line? Through a computer of course; and please do see me typing away on Father's computer haa  haa haaa:



Below is a picture of my great-grandmother , maternally and she is : Kingdom of Swaziland's Elulakeni Royal Resident's Princess LaNhlabatsi Dlamini (Mrs Ngwane Dlamini).  This photo is about a week old.  And she is 92 this year!





Me again below..ha ha haaaa! Do u like me?

I can send flying kisses... don't u think...?



I hate surprises though...
Me, yesterday, again.

He calls himself  "my father". His name is Manyanya Phiri. I said to the bloke "Go for paternity test", but he refused the offer claiming fatherhood is not the seed but the act of upbringing to a child.  He has got a good chance, though, because many people say I look like he...ha ha haaa!
The repeat of the picture on top. But that is my maternal grandmother, Princess Phindile Dlamini.  She is the daughter
 of the 92-year-old lady (Princess May Thoko LaNhlabatsi-Dlamini of Elulakeni Royal Residence) you saw above.  Here she is preparing to go to the Swazi's holy function of Emhlangeni, designed for virgin young ladies.


Me and my father Good, some five motnths ago.


He hates a protuberant stomach; but he has got one already!!!!





My flying kiss again! (Make sure you wipe your mouth clean before receiving it!!!)


More paternity... only with folded arms this time!

Maternal Great-Aunt Zamthini's  son and First-cousin-once-removed Mr Bonginkosi Ndwandwe together with his two sons Ncubekela (the bigger boy) and Gudu. Of course, if you know your English, Ncubekela and Gudu are my maternal second cousins! They are all of them resident in the Kingdom of Swaziland, Elulakeni Royal Residence, of course residing with (and EVEN TAKING CARE of) my 92-year-old great-grandmother Princess LaNhlabatsi.


My mother's mother! So beautiful and so floral!



Pose was quintessential when my grandmother took this picture below.My grandmother is Pricess Phindile Dlamini of Elulakeni Royal Residence (Daughter of 92-year-old Princess LaNhlabatsi)

My grandmother Princess Phindile on her horizontal   haaaa L.O.L.!!!

This is the husband to the 92-year-old Princess LaNhlabatsi.  He is Prince Ngwane Dlamini of Elulakeni Royal Residence in the Kingdom of Swaziland.  This gentleman is of course maternal great-grandfather to me as as 2-year-old Tamara Sibusisiwe Phiri.
Boring I Tamara Phiri again! This picture I took of myself (I don't need adult assistance anymore for those mundane chores as taking a pic) some two weeks ago before I left for a sighting of Princess LaNhlabatsi!!!!  It was cold, and the morning simply had a biting side to it, hence on that morning and before the trip, I had to amply cover my head... mini-Eskimo  ha haaaa!
Me ... me ... meeeee!











Remember the flying kiss...?
My maternal great aunt, Swazi Princess Khabonina with a friend.  Her mother is is Princess LaNhlabatsi

My maternal great-aunt, once again! She is Princess Khabonina Dlamini, Elulakeni Royal Residence. (Western culture dislikes bare breasts, but African culture sees breasts no different from udders, I say!)


More of the same Princess Khabonina!!!!


In blue, my 92-year-old maternal princess great-grandmother LaNhlabatsi. She is chatting away with my foster great-grandmother (in white) Ntandose Lydia LaMagagula who is a citizen of the Republic of South Africa, resident at Kamhlushwa in the Mpumalanga Provice.


She is 92, please remember!

I am 2, please remember!

I am pensive, too!


The pensive trait runs in my father's family... see my father's thoughtful look? Ahaaa!

My maternal grandmother a consummate hapy-go-lucky, don't you think?
Ideas are slippery, but even froggy bunnies are better than such ideas! (My pictures of yestrerday Thursday 27072012)












The picture below is some 3 months old: me and my father, Goodman a.k.a. Manyanya!!!

ME, TAMARA SIBUSISIWE PHIRI SOME MONTHS AGO!!!


Me, Tamara yesterday again!


Can you guess who this kid is??? Haa! Gotcha!!! That is my mother as a toddler! My mother is Mrs Happy Tsabedze-Phiri.  And you will see other pictures of her as an adult.  Incidentally, she was in fact bornb in 1991.


IF YOU VCAN DETERMINE THE DAY THIS VID WAS TAKEN, THEN YOU HAVE SOME GOOD IDEA HOW MY LIFE STARTED... HA HAAA HAAAA...I was already in that woman's womb when this video was taken (YOU SEE: MY FATHER REFUSED TO HAVE ME AS HIS ILLEGITIMATE CHILD AND AS SUCH MADE IT MUCH SNAPPIER WITH MOTHER DOWN THE AISLE)


Mother as a little kid!
Mother as a 21-year-old Mrs Phiri... haaaaa!

Mabhubhu waZamthini (the boy to viewer's left) and the girl holdding a baby is Maswane also waZamthini.  I do not have the tot's identity as yet. But both mentioned are naturally maternal  second-cousins to me as Tamara!


First-Cousin (once-removed) Mr Bonginkosi Ndwandwe, to me as Tamara


My maternal great-aunt Princess Zamthini with husband Mr Mamba so armed to the teeth!!! Ha ha  haaaa!



Mr Mamba and wife, Princess Zamthini (my maternal great autnt), together with Princess Phindile Dlamini (in white) who is maternal grandmother to me as Tamara Phiri. haaa haaa haaa!



First-Cousin (once-removed) Mrs Bonginkosi Ndwandwe, to me as Tamara


Prince N. Nhlabatsi and Chief of Phikangenkosi Royal Residence in the Kingdom of Swaziland.  Guess what? The Chief is my maternal great-great-grandfather.  He is the father of the 92-year-old princess you saw above! Of course the chief has long gone to his ancestors; and I Tamara Phiri am so glad my 92-year-old princess of a grandmother kept this photo for me to share with you here on-line!



First-Cousin (once-removed)  to me as Tamara (Mrs Bonginkosi Ndwandwe LaTsabedze in traditional regalia)



Remember the 92-year-old princess above? Well, this is Swazi Prince Ngwane Dlamini of Elulakeni Royal Residence in the Kingdom of Swaziland. This gentleman IS THE HUSBAND TO THE AFORESAID PRINCESS.  In other words, to me as Tamara, he is my maternal great-grand-father. (You may note that the Dlaminis in my lineage are unquestably royal, but as shown above, so too are the Nhlabatsis of my lineage which means that from the mother's side of mine as Tamara Phiri I already have two immediate ancestral branches sporting blue blood  haa  haaa haaaa!)




This is my maternal great aunt: Princess Nomcebo Cebisile.  She is a Mrs Simelane.



This is my maternal great aunt: Princess Nomcebo Cebisile.  She is a Mrs Simelane.


This is my maternal first cousin once removed named Nompumelelo. Her name "Nompumelelo" means "Mother of All Successes".  Nompumelelo is the daughter to my maternal Great-Aunt born Princess Zikuphi Dlamini of Elulakeni Royal Residence in the Kingdom of Swaziland. (I am two, please remember, and hence my brain is fresh:: unlike that one of my mother who is so well above 20 she is already struggling to remember the family to which Great-Aunt Princess Zikuphi is married to.  ha haaaa!)

More of my maternal first-cousins-once-removed and daughters of Swazi Princesses.  The one with a white blouse is Noluthando. "Noluthando" (pronounced as if there is no 'h' before the 'a') means "Mother of Love".  Well, Miss Nothando Mhlanga is the daughter of my maternal great-aunt Princess Khabonina (Mrs Mhlanga).  The lady in the middle is Miss Maswane Mamba and she is daughter to Great-Aunt Princess Zamthini of Elulakeni Royal Residence by birth.  Now Great-Aunt Princess Zamthini also bore a baby-boy so many moons ago and he is now a man... haaaa! And the lady with a purple top is his wife! And she is therefore By Affinity Maternal First Cousin Once Removed Gcebile.  The name of Gcebile's husband is Bongi.


You have seen this face before: my ugly father  ha  haaaa !

Me, Tamara!

Ready for some more guesses?  WHO IS THIS TALLEST CHILD HERE?  Of course, that is my mother, Hlob'sile Happy LaTsabedze! As a preteen, I say!  My mother is the first-born child of Princess Phindile Dlamini whose posing pictures you have seen galore above here.  The second born to the Princess is my Uncle Pununu. Pununu is the gentleman to the extreme opposite of my mother.  My grandmother the Princess also had a third-born child who is Maternal Aunt Tengetile.  Tengetile is the cry-baby standing in forefront of this picture! I, Tamara Phiri, never cry the way Aunt used to do for this picture... Shame Auntie!!! But do you remember the picture of "Mother of Love"/Noluthando shown well above?  Well, the girl right in front of my mother is the self-same Noluthando as a baby... smiling baby... haa haa haaa! (Sorry, I do not know who is that shyster complete with finger in the mouth... ha haaa!)
A friend and my grandmother with Uncle Pununu on her back.  And to think that Uncle Pununu is today an adult with at least a child of his own just goes to show how time flies! But time has as yet not flown for me as Tamara Phiri, I am still two, Guys!

I am playing in the garden some few months ago
You can write about my tongue, it's ok! ha ahaaaa!
Royal life would most probably be like this in Swaziland (and South Africa) where these royally-minded Swazi People live. Both my parents Hlob'sile and Goodman are culturally Swazi although my father is paternally Nyasa/Tumbuka with ancestral roots in KwaZulu-Natal dating back to the 19th Century with Mfecane/Difaqane exodus from South Africa.
Me and my mother (Hlob'sile) yesterday
Remember that picture of a preteen standing with a lot of other kiddies above?  Let's wonder together just HOW TIME FLIES!!!!

My mother is grinning for the camera yesterday.  Why did she have to do that? L.O.L.!!!

...The next thing she gives me that extraordinary  look (In Zulu we will say "Ungiti lapalazi!" OR gishaya ngo-'S'".  My mothr is an extraodinary woman indeed!
He bores me stiff, this oldman does! haaa! haaaa!
Now he is apparently undergong a capital freezing! Hypothermia in the Headquarters!

I wonder what he is thinking right now!
The sky will not fall to the ground, Pappa please!

He is trying to impress me by making faces.  I am emotionally immovable, I say!

Give up, Boy! Give up!
You've got money? Give me some!

No, no money!
What is so special about the clouds? About the sky?
Maybe Pappa is hoping for a stork to bring another one as beautiful as I!
Maybe not that beautiful.. but definitely PRETTY, hey?





I have my own look



I can get absent-minded.
But I never lose posture
Friends with my maternal Great-Aunt Thabile  (standing next to the boy)
Great-Aunt Thabile.  Great-Aunt Thabile is a nun, as far Mom explains her life to me.


The mother to Maternal Great-Aunt Thabile.  This, once again, is -Grandmother Princess Thoko May Dlamini LaNhlabatsi as per 2012 photo when she is 92.  Her children are as follows: 1. Princess Zikuphi Dlamini who lives somewhere in Sandleni, Swaziland  2 Princess Zamthini Dlamini (Mrs Mamba)  3. Princess Phindile Dlamini, who is maternal grandmother to me as Tamara. 4. Princess Nomcebo Dlamini (Mrs Simelane). 5. Princess Khabonina Dlamini (Mrs Mahlalela 6. Princess Thabile Dlamini (the great aunt of mine who decided to marry Jesus Christ ha haa hhhaaaaa!)... BUT ISN'T MY GREAT-GRAN CUTE AT 92, HUH? (Mother showed her a picture of my father and she exclaimed "Is the world still so kind as to keep such handsome gentlemen like Mr Phiri?")




Handsome? My great-gran must be having a strange sense of beauty! Haaaa! ha!
This is Maternal Great Aunt Zamthini Dlamini; and I suspect the child's name is Mabhubhu.

This is by affinity Maternal Great Uncle Mr Mamba.  He is the husband to Princess Zamthini above.


Maternal Great-Aunt, the Princess Khabonina.
Remember the nun? Now she is wielding a huge knife, well-girded for battle, I say.  Anyway: she is Maternal Great Aunt the Princess Thabile Dlamini.  He name "Thabile" means "Filled With Joy"

I am now sharing with you the video of my parents marrying two years ago.  I was alive already by then... some coupla-months away... ha haaa hhhaaaaa!


4 comments:

  1. Ahsante kwa picha nimezipenda maana zipo za sasa na za zamani...Umetoka bombi kweli:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so fabulous GMP!Thank you for this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yasinta nawe Mwanasosholojia. Sijui niwashukuru kivipi. Labda nirambe miguu yenu ndipo mnielewe, kwani leo nasikika duniani kote kutokana na msaada wenu wa kimawazo na kule kuthamini kwenu hata "ugonjwa" wangu wa kichwa. KEEP WELL, BROtHER MWANASOSHOLOJIA AND SIStEER YASINtA, FOR I KNOW tHE DAY I WIN tHIS WAR It WILL BE A WINNING FOR YOU AS WELL BECAUSE YOU tWO GUYS AND A FEW OtHERS DEVELOPED MY StRENGtH IN SPREADING WORD ON-LINE ABOUt HOW ROGUE AFRICANS ARE DEStROYING CONtINENtAL AFRICA'S CHANCE OF EQUALING OtHER CONtINENtS IN WORLD StAtUS

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great! You unconditionally love your people.

    ReplyDelete