Saturday, November 17, 2012

SATURDAY ROCKING ON THE FRAMPTON ROCK WITH MY READERSHIP


Whatever the situation is with you as my blog reader, this is a post to wish you a great and blessed Saturday ahead.  However desperate your situation is, just believe our Common Maker will solve it for you (I have become an even more devout of a believer most recently and I have learnt to praise my Provider every hour or minute of my life and THAT SAME MAKER WILL DO THE SAME FOR YOU ONLY IF YOU ASK WHAT AND WHATEVER YOU WANT!)




But, are in a relationship?



Are perhaps married?



"Oh Baby I love Your Way!"



Do you think you can go along with Peter Frampton's lyrical and melodious message above?





I can! (Although I do say it in only in Kiswahili, Siswati and IsiZulu most of the times




I must also say "I love your way" for reading my blogs. Thus have you turned Phiri from a nonentity whinging and whining in a corner of the backwaters of South Africa, into a somebody noticed world-wide, ALL BECAUSE OF YOUR EYES THAT GRAZE OVER MY BLOG POSTS... and please do continue reading me although half of the time I don't spell well or form my grammar any better because of squeezed revision time.



May the Almighty on whom all greatness belongs, and The Provider of All of Us, Bless You, and very richly so for that matter.


THAT WAS FOR YOUR SATURDAY'S OH BABAY I LOVE YOUR WAY.


THIS WILL ALWAYS BE FOR MY SATURDAY'S AND EVERYDAY'S OH BABY I LOVE YOUR WAY!


BABY AND WIFEY I LOVE YOUR WAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment