Sunday, December 15, 2013

WHITE-RACIST HUMBUG OR IS THIS THE REAL ZUMA AFRICAN NATIONAL CONGRESS-ANC?

I had for decades now thought I warts and all know the African National Congress, South Africa's ruling party a.k.a. the ANC. I mean I have for friends and comrades no better else than within the fold of the venerable ANC (Check Mr Simon Sekgokgo Mabalane for a starter).  Over and above Mabalane, I  have suffered alongside Jacob Zuma, Chris Hani you name them in the excruciating conditions of our collective former exile.

However, here comes this guy Whitey I meet on-line and he gives me a queer spin on what the ANC is all about.

I like Whitey's powers of persuasion but I am not sure what to make of his reasoning.

You as my reader (black or white) please decide for yourself, I say, what with Mr Jacob Züma currently in power.

However, my weakness is I love the ANC because my blood relatives started this thing over a centuries ago; and as such, I remain a biased commentator!

I love the ANC just like I adore the Pan Africanist Congress; love the Economic Freedom Fighters, love the Democratic Alliance, love the Inkatha Freedom Party... YOU NAME THEM.








No comments:

Post a Comment