Tuesday, December 24, 2013

TANZANIAN MAZIRI AND I NEED THESE KARATE BLOCKS AND MORE COME SOUTH AFRICA'S 2014 NATIONAL ELECTIONS!

From the video above, have you seen how karate, just like mathematics, is ever so simple?



Why don't you, as a citizen of your own country, use the same principles defending yourself against politicians that attack you?


I, for one South African, want to block Julius Malema [EFF or Economic Freedom Fighters]... WHO THE HELL DO THESE YOUNG PEOPLE THINK THEY ARE?


I want to block Jacob Zuma...[ANC or African National Congress]...I READ SOMEWHERE THE SOUTH AFRICAN BROADCASTING SERVICE-SABC MAY HAVE HAD SOME OF ITS HOTSHOTS WARNED AGAINST PUBLICIZING ZUMA'S LEVEL OF UNPOPULARITY!


I want to block...IS HE STILL PRESIDENT OF THE Pan Africanist Congress of Azania-PAC OR HAS HE ALREADY BEEN OUSTED my Comrade-Whatsname?


I want to block Inkosi Mangosuthu Buthelezi.. (His Royal Highness the hoary Buthelezi is in any case not supposed to go into the same 2014 race alongside juvenile Julius Malema: THE LATTER IS TOO YOUNG WHILE THE FORMER, TOO OLD! [or am I now getting too judgmental, allowing myself to sink to the deepest levels of ageism?])


I want to block KaMagwaza-Msibi (I guess that is her correct name [Inkosi Buthelezi should smile if His Royal Highness ever reads this as KaMagwaza earned herself a name in Inkosi's IFP as a  'renegade'!]).


I want to block Mosiuoa Lekota  that 'master in showmanship' (Is he still at the helm of COPE or has he been outfoxed by Mbazima Shilowa?)...


I want to block White Afrikaaner right wing addicts who think the death of Nelson Mandela is concomittanly visiting South Africa with chaos and anarchy 'as every white face is bound to be butchered thanks to Tata Mandela's  reported demise about a week or two ago'. WHAT UTTER RUBBISH, MY IDIOTIC FELLOW-COUNTRYMEN! (BUT SO YOU KNOW: US BLACK SOUTH AFRICANS LOVE YOU WHITEYS TO BITS AND TOO MUCH TO START A GENOCIDE!)


I want to block, block, block!

I want to survive by means of my blocks, and I promise any politician planning one more silly attack on Phiri: I WILL, IN TRUE KARATE METHODOLOGY, NOT REALLY BLOCK BUT RATHER RECEIVE, DEFLECT AND ABSORB YOUR ATTACK (and later of course make you have a run for your money as to why in the first place you started an unfinishable war with Phiri!)


(I am by the way a kinesthete, a fact which has by the way for me made karate lessons just ANOTHER WALK IN THE PARK!)  And just for the benefit of those who may not know what 'kinesthete' means.  It is a word referring to someone best capable of learning from practical experience in contrast to passive listening or mere observation of information.


I will block all of you Guys and Girls like Zille and the Whatsisnames of South African politics BECAUSE I WANT TO REMAIN KING OF SOUTH AFRICA: The Citizen in true style as the great French People designed democracy to be!  I am THE CITIZEN, remember? (And all of you [Guys and Girls like Zille and the Whatsisnames of South African politics] are busy doing in 2014 is merely to put an application for becoming my servants, civil servants).

NOW (and for all I know) ALL YOU BOYS AND GIRLS OF POLITICS IN SOUTH AFRICA STOP THIS MERE FULMINATION OF YOUR IMAGINATIONS THAT YOU CAN EVER BECOME BIGGER THAN I CITIZEN PHIRI!


Should I get tired of blocking both your political haughtiness during your 2014 campaign on one hand, and your blue-lit vehicles flickering on my rear-view mirror on Gauteng's Highways once you are in government, I WILL RESORT TO GIVING YOU A KILLER PUNCH FROM MY KARATE EXPERTISE.


I am the King of South Africa.


I am the Boss.

I am the Citizen.

You have been warned (but if you want me drawing you a picture, please watch recalcitrant Colonel Gadhaffi of Libya: I did that to him!)


However, in the unlikely event that you South African politicians should destroy me, the war shall never be over as my marauder of a son, a warlord called Maziri (pictured here-under) will before long descend from Tanzania to avenge his own father's demise! I mean, never you forget just how close Tanzania is to Somalia were warlords like Mr Maziri seem to have ruled for decades!
Mr Maziri Phiri, born 10 July 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment